Bobcat has announced its all-new TL519 telehandler, the most compact telehandler in its current lineup.
At just 6-feet (1.8-metres) wide, the TL519 is designed to bring powerful performance and enhanced maneuverability to jobsites big and small.
Ideal for construction, agriculture and rental tasks, the TL519 outperforms in lift height compared to competitive machines in its class size. It features a 74-hp engine, a 2-speed hydrostatic transmission and a standard Power Bob-Tach mounting system so operators can easily swap attachments without leaving the cab.
“The TL519 delivers the power, extended reach and maneuverability that customers need to tackle big jobs on confined jobsites,” said Drew Kolo, marketing manager at Bobcat. “Its ease of use and attachment versatility also make it the go-to machine for a wide range of applications.”
The TL519 has a lift capacity of 5,500 lbs (2,495 kg) and a lift height of more than 19 ft (5.8 m). Also, it comes equipped with four steering modes and five operation modes for more versatility.
The advanced Tier 4, turbo-charged engine delivers powerful, high-torque performance, excellent efficiency and achieves emissions compliance without the use of a diesel particulate filter (DPF) or selective catalyst reduction (SCR).
Also, according to Bobcat, operators will appreciate the new engine’s reliable cold weather starting and a variety of features that make maintenance and service more convenient.
Five operation modes give operators the versatility needed for a wide variety of applications:
- ECO mode allows the operator to maintain hydraulic performance without using the engine’s full power—working with lower rpm, less noise and lower fuel consumption
- Smooth Drive mode is ideal for maneuvering across jobsites with mild acceleration and deceleration while carrying loads
- Dynamic Drive mode increases responsiveness of the telehandler’s acceleration and deceleration for traveling between tasks
- Flex Drive mode allows the operator to manage the engine speed independently from travel speed
- Advanced Attachment Control mode allows for full auxiliary hydraulic performance
Read more: Bobcat introduces its most compact telehandler yet