The MD5075C track drill is mounted on a Cat 315E excavator undercarriage and incorporates a mechanical design carousel rod changer and drill rod handling system with no sensitive electronic sensors to cause downtime.
- Capable of drilling holes of 3 to 4.5 in. in diameter to a depth of 102.5 ft.
- 300-hp C9 engine can be configured to meet emissions standards worldwide
- Compressor offers widely variable air control and produces 350 cfm at 150 psi
- HPR5123 standard rock drill uses 45- or 51mm drill rod, while the HPR4519 rock drill uses 45mm drill rod
- Pressurized cab includes numerous shutdown methods, responsive controls, isolator-mounting to minimize vibration, powerful HVAC system and six-way adjustable seat
- Control system features touchscreen navigation, rearview camera, tram, water, rock drill auto-lube, alerts, drilling and target depths, penetration rate, machine performance, total hours and service
- Depth indicator ensures all holes are drilled to the planned depth
- Drill Assist monitors main hydraulic systems and automatically adjusts to pre-programmed parameters
- Includes Cat Monitoring System (Cat MS) and Product Link
- Simple, well-organized electrical/hydraulic arrangements, logically located components and ground level service facilitate maintenance
Read more: Caterpillar MD5075C Track Drill